TheRobertsFamily3TheRobertsFamily3

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Tightrope Theatre Tightrope Theatre

It's not my fault hard things automatically get on my bad side. I actually love this game!

Give Up, Robot Give Up, Robot

LEVEL 22 IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Where's Derpy? 3 Where's Derpy? 3

Awesome with a side of a problem: level 20 HAS no Derpy.

pepperpunk responds:

Look closer. ;)

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

This is a good experience... WITHOUT THE GLITCH WHERE IT GOES AND JUMPS OFF THE SIDE BY ITSELF. Plus I keep hitting... a fake keyboard key to zoom in Chrome? This could have ruined the reputation of the videos. Why would Vsauce tell us about this?

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

Takes a LONG time to load, but the wait time of an hour is worth it. I love how that guy always rhymes whenever he speaks. And I also love the concept. Best of all, it's fun. Get to the part where he says "relive your life from sperm to adult", and after that, SO MANY LIVES YOU CAN LIVE! Come on, this is like the Choose Your Own Adventure books!

Catch the Scootaloos Catch the Scootaloos

I love this stuff. It's SO BLEEPING FUN. Yay!

Line Rider V3.3 Line Rider V3.3

Pretty good alternate to Free Rider 3, I guess...

My little Pony FiM quiz My little Pony FiM quiz

(This is so short it doesn't even have a review.)

Slime Laboratory Slime Laboratory

This game is hard by the 3rd level. Seriously? SERIOUSLY? ONLY IT'S CONCEPT IS GOOD.

Where's Derpy? Where's Derpy?

Wow, this is REALLY good for another one of those Where's Waldo thingamadoodles. First off, the music is great, and it wasn't a breeze for me until Level 16. Level 16 is the reason why there's a half on my 5th star missing. Then, it was a VERY good idea to make it so that we can find Lyra too. That's really all I've got to say.

SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON ROBERT'S REVIEWS