TheRobertsFamily3TheRobertsFamily3

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

SELFIE-Inflicted SELFIE-Inflicted

This video is great! But they don't talk at all. Has anybody noticed that? And the funny part is how Facebook requests for Farmville 2 bring him to life. =P

Pitch - Web Design Pitch - Web Design

One of the best things I've ever seen. But put Princess Twilight Sparkle, 5 Pokeballs, and 2 more dragons.

Brony Stages Brony Stages

I hated My Little Pony until I watched it on Bin Weevils. FYI

AND this is really funny.

My Little Pony Short My Little Pony Short

And it happens again and again! (MAY-MAY)

Which One Would Win? Which One Would Win?

Aww! (I vote for MLP!)

I am sorry I am sorry

Even THIS video has good reviews? It doesn't have a flash thing! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO!

mrdragon87 responds:

sory la. i not get any profit for this video i am not video maker i am game maker.. just for fun

Derpcraft Derpcraft

Good, but it SWEARS TOO MUCH! (So I had to turn it down A-LOT.)

My Little Minecraft My Little Minecraft

Noo-noo(talking) ponies? Oh, I know what's going on here! MLP: FiM is digging it's way into Minecraft, starting with this awesome video?

Toons These Days: Ep 12 Toons These Days: Ep 12

Dude, Ultimate Spiderman has never failed to amuse me! Bleeps with REASONS, funny things, COOL things, and lots more! Well, it's funny and all, but the rest is just as bad as Internet Avenger.

Toons These Days: Ep 5 Toons These Days: Ep 5

Your shows are funny, but I hate how you're ranting about all the GOOD shows (MOTORCITY) while all the BAD shows (Austin and Ally) are off! Therefore, you get 1.5 stars.